Friday, July 6, 2012

LISA LOOK #004: Hunger Games, Fabulous Flavius


This outfit was one of my entries for Capitol Couture.pn's District Style Challenge #4: Deck Yourself Out contest.
My inspiration for this outfit was the Cinna’s hair stylist prep team member, Flavius. (Cinna and his prep team trio are my favorite characters in the Hunger Games series b/c of their over the top fashions and Capitol attitudes I can totally relate to being a boldly dressed fashion designer myself). :]

Flavius is described as tall, wears purple lipstick, and an orange hair with a large curl in the front. I imagine him to be a bit of a dramatically well-styled dandy. I also added two tiny heart-shaped beauty marks by my eye as a throwback to 17th century French aristocrats. Unfortunately I was unable to find temporary orange hair dye in time for this contest :[ But my front curl turned out awesome.

Also this is my first time dressing as a dandy menswear inspired. It was fun! <3 I really enjoyed putting together this look :]



Outfit Details:
  • Orange cardigan - Forever 21
  • Black bowtie - borrowed from my dad
  • Purple button up shirts - thrifted
  • Orange skinny pants - Dots
  • Fossil Purple Quartz Ring - Macy's
  • Shoes - Rocket Dog

 



Makeup for this look includes:
  • Lancome Blush Subtil in #134 Tangerine Tint (also used as eyeshadow)
  • Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in #94
  • MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme in Goes And Goes 
  • China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colors in District #3 Riveting



No comments:

Post a Comment